Top 10 things I learned from watching this video:
- It is better to shoot a charging pig PRIOR to him running into you versus nearly blowing off your foot.
- Bow hunting hogs, on the ground, is not smart.
- Using your BOW as a weapon is not very effective.
- You cannot outrun a pig you've previously tried to kill with an arrow. He will chase you, knock you down and hurt you. Do not be surprised.
- It is VERY important to carry a sidearm AT YOUR SIDE when in the woods. Always, always, always.
- Pigs, and especially large boars, are faster and more agile than you could ever imagine.
- Fighting off a pig with your bare hands is not smart either.
- Dogs are both brave and stupid.
- Boar tusks cut human flesh more cleanly than you'd initially think.
- Using the lid of a cooler to bash a large boar in the head (i) is ineffective and (ii) WILL not improve his attitude.
A Man Who Needs to Write More Often and get Back into The Woods